SPARK SPIRIT CAMPAIGN
To spread spirit, allow students to have a voice, teach about art/design, and HAVE FUN!
February 22nd- March 12th
March 3rd – Student Design Deadline
March 8th – T-Shirt Design Announced
March 12th – T-Shirt Orders are Due
Students are encouraged to submit a design for a limited time spirit wear T-shirt
- Design needs to promote spirit and show APA pride
- Must choose from the designated T-shirt colors (Grey, White, Navy, Royal Blue, Red and Black)
- Print colors will be limited to two colors
- Print will be placed on the front of the T-shirt
- Must be submitted along with the provided template
For a design to be considered, it will need to be submitted no later than March 3rd. Submit by giving your design to your Art teacher, Character Development teacher, or scanning and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital designs will be accepted and are encouraged.
Submitted designs will go through approval process and ultimately be presented in front of a student panel to choose the final design. Final T-Shirt design will be announced March 8th.
- 20 chosen designs will be given APA Apparel Store Credit
- 10 chosen will get a sponsored gift card
- TOP CHOSEN DESIGN WILL BE PRODUCED AND SOLD AS LIMITED SPIRIT WEAR
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET YOUR LIMITED TIME SPIRIT WEAR T-SHIRT, SUBMIT YOUR ORDER BY MARCH 12th order online at www.americanprep.org/store
Download Submission Form